Quote Originally Posted by Turgenev View Post
Yup that's the one. 'Gatchaman' aka 'Battle of the Planets' aka 'G-Force, Guardians of the Galaxy' aka 'Eagle Riders'. The original cartoon (Gatchaman) is way better than any of the English versions (and a lot for more violent than you would expect for a kid's cartoon from 1972). The various incarnations of the series get worse and worse as you go along (IMNSHO). I don't want to get too off topic on this thread but here is a humour site I've created dedicated to Gatchaman and its incarnations (some of the jokes should be obvious to non-fans and some are more for the fans of the series): http://paratime.ca/gatcha_funnies.html
I actually remember seeing that in my youth ... tho only briefly .... I grew up on Johnny Quest, Thundarr the Barbarian... Space Ghost... (Wonder Twin Powers --- ACTIVATE!!!).. the Justice League right on into He-Man, GI Joe, M.A.S.K., and Thundercats .... (Mumm-Ra rocked... “Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!”) ....

Oh... and Scooby of course... which I've become a collector of in the last decade or so... people just keep buying me scooby doo stuff...I never actually decided to collect it ... but someone somwhere decided for me.. lol

sorry for the the off topic...

Great map (man I say that a lot), I think you may be addicted tho... huh? .. admit it.. its a driving compulsion you really can't help... I know... I do it too... map map map

heh