Veld, when you talk about cluster, do you mean the cluster for the use of a symbols? Or the cluster of how many different landscapes there are? Or both? Like the eathanu said I used the scrub symbol to much in the Mu'jinx Plains. I use that symbol for grasslands. I don't particularly like any of the grassland textures or just leaving it blank. So I use that scrub symbol for the desired texture.

If you guys mean that there are too many different types of landscapes that won't change, but if the cluster you're talking about is the over use of symbols in different areas, I think I can improve that. If that is the case can you give me some examples where you think symbols for a particular area or areas that look over crowded?

I actually think I have Peter Fenlon's annual. His style was okay. I get what you mean about the paragraph analogy. I can see how my map can be overwhelming to the eye because of the massive amount of different areas.

If I had an investor, I'd like establish the mmo for PC. Right now, the mmo design is just a hobby that I've been working on for a very long time heh ;p