Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pirate Maps!

We decided that this would be equivalent to the nudity found in any high school book that had art from the represented time period so it was fine. Thank you for being understanding.

Are those tentacles coming out from behind her?
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    We decided that this would be equivalent to the nudity found in any high school book that had art from the represented time period so it was fine. Thank you for being understanding.

Are those tentacles coming out from behind her?
    Ahahaha, yes. They're coming from her hair/scalp. Mind you this was BEFORE I saw the newer Pirates of the Caribbean.
    ~The Odds are Good, but the Goods are Odd.~

WOW! That's one hell of a map you made there! Would be nice if you made a tutorial on how you made it... Though I know that most of the people here don't really use Photoshop but I'm sure that some of the elements you used might be usefull for any cartographer here! Keep up the good work man!

Quote Originally Posted by Arronis View Post
    ... Though I know that most of the people here don't really use Photoshop ...
    Actually, we have a LOT of PS users here.

And I will wholeheartedly support Arronis' suggestion of a tutorial, Chel! Do it do it do it!!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Guild Journeyer

Actually I find that several people use Photoshop. I wouldn't call us a majority, but there's a lot. Since there's a lot of GiMP users also and they can convert most of the Photoshop instructions over, you'd be suprised how big your audience would be.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Chel, we talked it over and you can go ahead and repost the image. We also made a decision on what we would allow which is will come in handy for future posted works. Sorry about censoring your post, but we are still working out what is acceptable and all that. Please repost it, I thought it was really good. I am curious about what you meant by "update her anatomy" though.
    Very glad you decided this was acceptable... glad to see that you talked it out and artistic minds prevailed...

have some rep

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123