Howdy! New person here. I'm Liam, and I can't wait to get stuck in!

A little about myself then? I'm a Computer Games Design graduate from the University of Huddersfield, currently working on a couple of projects with some fellow graduates I'm training myself to be an artist for the industry, but I'm pretty happy doing any kind visual design work.

I'm also a Bookseller during the day, which a fairly interesting job, and it pays the bills.

I've always been a lover of maps, and spent many years as a young Orienteer up here in the North (of England, not Westeros... although that's essentially the same thing right?). There's nothing quite like running through the countryside, forests, hills, peaks, whilst finding your own way, it's quite exhilarating and I'd heartily encourage you all to try some amateur events if you're into any sort of running. (although the maps themselves are a little less whimsical than we may all be used to )

By the way, if any of you have done a bit of orienteering, I'd love to hear about it some time.

I think that's about all from me for now, other than Hello! again.

And I guess I should mention that if anyone likes to game together, in a civilised manner, feel free to add me to Xbox Live, PSN, or Steam Just ask me for my names.