Quote Originally Posted by Korbs View Post
As a PS newbie I was about to start pleading with Ascension to make things a little easier with layers and PS versions. I’ve actually giving up a few times in frustration on with what layer/copy/duplicate I’m supposed to be on. That certainly isn’t a reflection on an absolutely fantastic contribution from Ascension; which I’m sure for most people with a little more knowledge of PS than I do would probably work through fairly easily..…Thanks Ascension and Kindari you both ROCK!!!
Cheers
Korbs
Thanks Korbs! That was largely my goal - to take the great work Ascension created and break it into the smallest steps for less experienced users. Hopefully, you learn a lot about Photoshop in the process!

I added another update today, with revisions based on what I saw when went through the tutorial who had absolutely zero experience with photoshop, graphic design software, or image manipulation whatsoever.

If you get really suck on something, let me know. I'll try to help you here, and it will probably help me improve the tutorial for the next guy.