Thread: Dungeon WiPs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

These are great Star Raven! You've really managed to capture the OSR feel of a Dungeon crawl, only, your dungeons are prettier. I like the grid-lines btw. Are you planning to do a series of these? I sure hope so, for I confess that I may snag some for my own personal gaming use if you do.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I'm glad you like them. :3 I do indeed plan to keep making them! They are for my blog -- I'm thinking of starting a dungeon-a-week thing (or one a month, at least, if I can't keep up with that.) I'm trying to nail down a nice style for them so they look like the series they are.

Feel free to use them! I'm thinking of sticking a CC license on them, but the ones on the CC site are a tad small for the resolution I like, so I'm still poking around there. I tried to keep them printer-friendly. I can post unlabeled versions as well, if that would help. (I'm making them anyway, for use on a virtual tabletop. Wouldn't do to have the players know there was going to be a cave-in or whatnot, hehe!)

I originally outlined the monastery for the one-page-dungeon contest, but I learned about the contest late and work got in the way of finishing it. Ah well; it got me going working on dungeons anyway, and that's all that matters!
    North or south or east or west, where to point your shoes...?
    Which direction is the best?
    If the choosing gets confusing, maybe it's the map you're using....