To be honest I've mostly used the same brands since I started GCSE graphic design, which alarms me deeply in itself. Not the exact same pens, of course, but it seems I've been buying Faber-Castell fineliners for 10 years. I should get out and buy the thinnest nib, 'S', but I'm using an 'F' since that thinner pen ran out some years ago. It's fair to say these are long-lasting! My thicker outlines are drawn in an Edding 1300 #1 - dunno much about it, since it came as an overall present with my A3 sketchpad, on my last birthday.

Faber-Castell do a set of four pens, three of which (S, F, M) have a nib which I have no idea how to describe, while the 'B' is a brush. It's a good brush (until it runs out, as mine did), but personally I've begun to favour the Edding, as it has a stubbier and quite solid felt tip. Much better for drawing longer lines, but of course not a patch on brushes when it comes to shading and fancy flicks (the latter of which I can't do anyway).

I hope that's not too verbose a description! I reckon they're good choices - for my style, anyway.