Thread: The CWBP Wiki is Now Open.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    Done, and a blank page created:

http://cwbp.cartographersguild.com/i...oject_Overview

-Rob A>
    Fantastic, thank you. I know that somewhere around here there's a mission statement of sorts. I'll find it sometime in the midst of the festivities and get it translated over.

Thanks again.

-IG

We also need to import all the cool maps made in last month's challenge into the Wiki and I guess into this section of the Guild for completeness.

:: Edit :: I think I've copied them all, if anyone can see any errors, please tell me.

cheers

Ravs

Blog Entries

Great stuff Ravs. Can you do me a favour ? I started a new thread for Crazy Krull Crossing with the intention of copying it all over and now there are two of them but one (the new one) has Map 7 (old one was Map 07). So can you take the new thread posts and tack on the end of the old thread and delete the new thread. Ta. BTW '07' is better than '7' for a naming convention.

Ill run my indexer as soon as I am back on my usual PC.

Also, for IndustryGothica I added the links to the map thumbnail locations to the project overview but I cant link it directly to an image as any image in the wiki must be in the wiki repository. So that would mean it would be a static version not updating. So if anyone knows how to insert an image on another website into a wiki then let me know and I can amend it.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 07-06-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Hi Redrobes, I've merged the two threads together, which hopefully does the job.

I'm afraid I don't know enough about wikis and things to help with your second request

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Great stuff Ravs. Can you do me a favour ? I started a new thread for Crazy Krull Crossing with the intention of copying it all over and now there are two of them but one (the new one) has Map 7 (old one was Map 07). So can you take the new thread posts and tack on the end of the old thread and delete the new thread. Ta. BTW '07' is better than '7' for a naming convention.

Ill run my indexer as soon as I am back on my usual PC.

Also, for IndustryGothica I added the links to the map thumbnail locations to the project overview but I cant link it directly to an image as any image in the wiki must be in the wiki repository. So that would mean it would be a static version not updating. So if anyone knows how to insert an image on another website into a wiki then let me know and I can amend it.
    That is most certainly good enough. Now if we could just figure out a way to slice it and link each section back to their original map.

Has any CL looked at the wiki lately? Try [Special Pages>New Pages] and check out all the spam that's going on there.

-IG