Congrats on launching your company and thanks for the free map. I took a look and have some thoughts.

From a strictly production viewpoint, it looks like the hex grid is on top of your logo. It would look better behind. The grids that are overlaid are at times hard to see (the green lines on the light floor) or garish and distracting (the green lines on the tables and wood). The grids extend into the white space. I think it would look a bit better if they didn't. (Not a big deal, but the little touches can add up.)

I like the fact that you provide both a VTT-sized map and a print-sized map. It would be nice if there were a bit more possibility to configure things. Some companies, for instance, have PDF layers so that you could toggle on and off the grid, or bloodstains, or stuff on the tables. That might be hard to do with Dundjinni but it would be nice to have.

From a strictly personal standpoint, I prefer more of a toolbox in products I buy, so I probably would not use this much as-is. But that might be similar for a lot of people on the forums here, because it's populated with people who like making maps!