Thread: The Elf Gathering area map...who is willing to take on this challenge?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer

Quote Originally Posted by tlorehand View Post
    Payment:
    $5 for each small map (if you choose this option)
    $10 for a larger map
    I know it's not much but it's all I can afford at this time. Also note that these would have to be up to my standards and if not then I might not take one or two. I know this sounds harsh, but if I'm going to be paying for something I should get something nice right?
    I know this sounds harsh, too, but no, if you are offering payment of less that anyone could get in an hour or to of the lowest skilled, minimum wage labor, then no, you don't have the right to get expect something nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jwbjerk View Post
    I know this sounds harsh, too, but no, if you are offering payment of less that anyone could get in an hour or to of the lowest skilled, minimum wage labor, then no, you don't have the right to get expect something nice.
    you have a point and I know it was probably an insult to even offer such a low amount. but when you only get 127 a month then you don't have much to offer in a way of paying for something and I know if I had just asked, I doubted anyone would do it. So I offered what I could afford at this time.