Hi Chashio! I was about to lose hope in getting someone's attention

I wish you weren't busy and we could get this done together, but hey, there is no time limit so feel free to contribute anything anytime

Thanks for the reply and advice about the deserts I'm not much of a topographer so I don't exactly know how the geographical features suppose to be. But you're right, if anyone is willing to take this challenge, he/she can add some desert areas in a few places. But I planned much of this continent to be like europe; the climate, the fauna and flora, etc. As far as I know Europe doesn't have a desert. As you travel south, the climate will be hotter and will become like mediterrenean and the southermost parts of the continent can have a few deserts

The equator is placed beneath the continent.The continent is located a few parallels above the Equator line in the northern hemisphere. Southern hemisphere is empty; just a vast ocean.

I'm counting on the artist's imagination about the details. In fact, I don't expect the map to be very detailed, just the most obvious features and the countries with their borders.