Thanks for the replies!

jwbjerk:

Thank you for your reply! The small scale map is enough for me to write the 1st volume of the novel. But the series will be consisted of 6 volumes. What I don't like in the small scale map is that it's like a cartoon, the colours and the mountains and etc... But the story is not so colourful and cheerful. The story is darker and a little gloomy. This map just doesn't fit.

But the request is not about the small scale map, I'm using it right now, but I need the map of the whole continent. And believe it or not, that small map you see there, it took weeks for me to finish it. I just can't imagine how much time I'd need to finish the continent.

Gidde

Thank you Gidde! I've just explained above why I don't like it at all. On the other hand, your Velaedin Empire map! I've fallen in love with that map. That's the style I want my continent's map to be. I'll try to draw it myself and get better via tutorials, but I don't think I can manage it. So maybe someone will take the job eventually, even if nobody doesn't, that's okay. I will keep writing, as a fellow writer (like you've said) I'll be more than happy to discuss with you some ideas. My friends just not interested in fantasy novels, so mostly I am always on my own, arguing with myself on the ideas, it would be nice to hear a different voice than mine.