Here is the latest update. Added cities, more forests, hills, rivers, and other stuff. The stickman with spears should actually be a draw of normal person (I mean, not a stickman) but really tiny, the problem is that draw it turned out being much more difficult than I expected. Also the dirty area at the bottom is my try blurring, it was suposed to be like a "cloud" or "fog", but the result was not exactly this.

For now take this one as the last version. I'm still thinking if I'm gonna paint it and I may add names to the rivers, forests and mountains.

A little background story:

The wild lands to the south, now known as Lands of Gorgorin, are the house of savages and barbarians living in tribes named after the elemnts of nature. Untill now only five are known, they are: Water tribe, Sun tribe, Earth tribe, Fire tribe, Wind tribe. Also they go at least once a week, all the tribes together, to pray for the Totems.

Our expedition was sent to map the area, we were not attacked at all, but could not understand much of what the savages said. They are no exactly dangerous for those who they don't know, as long as you don't make anything wrong.

Beoner, leader of expedition

PS: Again I only turned it 90 degrees right so that it would get vertical.

### LATEST WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wild_South2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	45158