Well I think it’s time I call this one done, at least for the purposes of producing a ‘finished version’ on this site.

This map is something of a work-map for me and my worldbuilding. As I add more history to the world and detail regions, I’ll invariably come back to the original PSD and edit it. Much like the real world, the world of Elyden is very much a living place (ok, starting to sound crazy here but I’d like to think I’m amongst fellow worldbuilders here who know what I mean…), so the PSD will never truly be done, but there’s a time to call things a day. I could spend ages tinkering with colour adjustments and whatnot, though I’m happy with this for now.

I’m posting a low-quality jpg here (4.4 mb – the original flattened image is about 75 mb, so a lot of detail was lots in the compression) to show the current state, though I’ll keep on updating this thread as I make any changes to the original map. Any feedback is more than welcome and a lot of the changes I’ve already made to this are thanks to constructive feedback, so please let me know if there’s anything you don’t like or any mistakes you notice. Well I think it’s time I call this one done, at least for the purposes of producing a ‘finished version’ on this site. I'm also going to post a finished map thread in which I'll. Divide the map into quarter for a bit more detail.

This map is something of a work-map for me and my worldbuilding. As I add more history to the world and detail regions, I’ll invariably come back to the original PSD and edit it. Much like the real world, the world of Elyden is very much a living place (ok, starting to sound crazy here but I’d like to think I’m amongst fellow worldbuilders here who know what I mean…), so the PSD will never truly be done, but there’s a time to call things a day. I could spend ages tinkering with colour adjustments and whatnot, though I’m happy with this for now.

I’m posting a low-quality jpg here (4.4 mb – the original flattened image is about 75 mb, so a lot of detail was lots in the compression) to show the current state, though I’ll keep on updating this thread as I make any changes to the original map. Any feedback is more than welcome and a lot of the changes I’ve already made to this are thanks to constructive feedback, so please let me know if there’s anything you don’t like or any mistakes you notice.