Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [Region 1][Map 25] - The Witchlight Strand

hey IG, thought I'd finally post something to my neighbors. Anyways, I'm just to the north of you, although different region (me-orvaelos, you-bruskos). I don't know if I went too far south with my map, so hopefully you can make the call on that. Is there anything you want to discuss about our regions?

and your map is looking really good, the mountains seem very realistic xD
    And our time is flyin', see the candle burnin' low
    Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old
    ~The Rover - Led Zeppelin

Quote Originally Posted by Airith View Post
    hey IG, thought I'd finally post something to my neighbors. Anyways, I'm just to the north of you, although different region (me-orvaelos, you-bruskos). I don't know if I went too far south with my map, so hopefully you can make the call on that. Is there anything you want to discuss about our regions?

and your map is looking really good, the mountains seem very realistic xD
    There is a small bowl-shaped region in the north, right at the southern tip of that river that we share. I thought of having that area as home to an orc tribe or a band of gnolls, whichever currently has control of the region. I think that there is probably a constant war going on up there between to two, so that could possibly spill over into your area as well if you want it to.

Hey IG,

I'm enjoying the overview. Its coming along really well. This is a good exercise, good tips!

Barring good suggestions, I think area 30 is done for now. I've got a history and backstory that shouldn't interfere with any neighbors but you are welcome to draw on it if you wish.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=1918

Give me a shout if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by industrygothica View Post
    There is a small bowl-shaped region in the north, right at the southern tip of that river that we share. I thought of having that area as home to an orc tribe or a band of gnolls, whichever currently has control of the region. I think that there is probably a constant war going on up there between to two, so that could possibly spill over into your area as well if you want it to.
    I'm not quite sure, do you mean the bowl-shaped inlet place? Like almost right on your border? I think I know which place you speak of... and sure it'll spill into my area but it is a border. I kept the area around my border rather bare, other then a castle (it's a border) and one city, should I keep them? As to who controls it, I'd rather have gnolls then a whole orc tribe.
    And our time is flyin', see the candle burnin' low
    Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old
    ~The Rover - Led Zeppelin

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Arrrgh! sorry part 2 delayed. I had just about finished it and PSP crashed so I've lost most of the tutorial and about 3 hours work. (sigh).
    Ack.. that sucks. I'm in no hurry though, I'm just now getting on to start the first part. Been wrapped up in building a website the last couple of days.

So part one turned out fairly well, whenever you're ready to move on. Not much to post in the way of a WIP, so I won't bother.

Thanks again.

So after quite a lengthy absence I think I'm back and ready to get back to work on this thing. Ravells, you still with me?

Yep, I know I owe you part two on that tutorial - been working on the june zine, but now you're back I'll have a stab at finishing it tonight.

Welcome back!

Cheers

Ravs

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast