Thread: Refining my Fantasy World

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The great thing about this project is that it is ongoing and has no deadlines. My schedule is fairly open, so I can basically work around others' schedules (I work and go to school from home). Currently, I have two people involved in this project: myself and my fiance. I can do Messenger, AOL, Yahoo, Skype, or IRC (or basically any other instant messenger as long as you tell me where I can download it). I suppose once I get more people involved, the scheduling will become more complex, but for now, it is wide open.

Guild Novice

Have you thought about setting up a wiki for open, collaborative purposes?

Indeed, I have. In fact, I am currently working on it. Currently, I am gathering up all of my resources and putting them in one place. It is a lot of information. Thank you for the helpful suggestion! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by ladykrimson View Post
    Indeed, I have. In fact, I am currently working on it. Currently, I am gathering up all of my resources and putting them in one place. It is a lot of information. Thank you for the helpful suggestion! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    It might not help you, but I've been doing my most recent wiki project in character. It frees me up to have some of the information be "wrong" and some of it made slightly inaccurate through translation of translation. These wizard equivalents will end up being powerful NPCs in games I run in the future.