Thread: Grounded Airship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Many good advices here, I am glad I put this online. I hope I find the time to incorporate all the ideas soon!

Drawing something is not an option Larb since I do not know how to hold a pen correctly. The stitched leather idea might come in handy though...

Seraph, I never ever would have thought that there is a big collection of deflated baloons on the internet. But google proofed me wrong! I hope I can find something right now otherwise I will use Jaxilons advice- I bought a bag baloons for the kid last week anyway and they come in different forms too. Inflating one right now, just in case...

That cgtextures website is epic! Since I am quite new to the mapping and graphic business its always good to get ideas for new ressources.

Bogie, thank you for the pieces! I was going to look for alternative ladders and doors. At first I really wanted to set them off for easy viewing but you are right, they just dont fit in there. Spared me the search. Oh, and thank you for all the tiles your created so far.

edit.. now with balloon and new doors/stairs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Schiff.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	45283
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Schiff.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	45281  
    Last edited by IdiotDogBrain; 05-30-2012 at 08:33 AM.