Thread: Mega Continent Idea

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The sticky (persistently topmost topic) is on the page you get by backtracking one level in the 'bread-crumb' links at top(ish) of this page. Among "Forum * Mapping Resources * Mapmaking Requests * [Paid?] Mega Continent Idea" select Mapmaking-Requests and there 'tis.

Reason for all the requested specificity is even *I* could satisfy the bare bones of your initial post, with crayons on construction paper, in ten or so lines... but that wouldn't satisfy *you* very well. Example styles you're looking for helps us know if we can or want to tackle the project. If you hones-to-goodness don't hare what style is used, well we need to know that too :-). I respect your "don't want to hamper creativity" intent, but neither would I want to spend time producing something you really wouldn't like. How about if you at least specify generalities - like line-art instead of photorealism, old-fashioned instead of modern, monochrome or rainbow-hued, topographic vs. political (or mixed), with or without PangeaMotorOil adverts in the margins....
    Last edited by jbgibson; 06-21-2012 at 09:39 PM.