Thread: Greetings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome to the Guild Scott! I think it's fantastic that you guys are reviving such a venerable campaign, and your campaign setting sounds really interesting. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Welcome to the Guild Scott! I think it's fantastic that you guys are reviving such a venerable campaign, and your campaign setting sounds really interesting. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks!
    I have to explain a little though - Our old campaign started off with me as DM, which I did for a year or so and got too busy to keep up with it, at that point, my brother took over and created his own game world. We decided to have a collaborative shared multiverse, where some worlds were his and some were mine. It was a mix of brand new content created by us and some commercial published materials (Greyhawk and scattered Judges Guild materials). He's got all of the maps though, so when he posts here (he already registered) you'll start seeing maps from us. The majority of them will likely be reworked in CC3 and/or Paint Shop Pro and/or Autocad first however.