Thread: Mornin'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi there Bob, and welcome aboard.

I'm guessing you're a brit, since my mind won't let me consider the possibility that anyone outside the sceptered isle knows who Bob Carolgees is

Welcome aboard!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Thanks for the Welcome!

I've updated my profile thing now RP - as you can see I'm a Liverpudlian (calm down, 'ave a cuppa tea, etc.) and spend my days fiddling about with databases for the nhs. That's a picture of Spit the Dog, by the way. A personal hero of mine.

Talking of heroes...Anna, I'm so in awe of your map making abilities it's embarressing. I read an article on one Greyhawk website or another who mentioned your work on this site, so I had a quick blimp and was stunned, amazed and generally gobsmacked. There, that's my hero-worshipping done, sorry about that. Hello.

Surely The Big Bob is world renown Spam! Maybe people will remember him better as Houdi Elbow? No? What about Spit the Dog?

Hehehe, Liverpudlians have quite a colorful vocabulary. I mean that in a good way.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Thank you Bob

That makes me love mapping even more!!

//Anna

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Greetings Bob and welcome to the Guild

Any GH fan should hold Anna in heroic awe... When she's finished I'm sure that the four part poster I have courtesy of Dungeon and another personal hero Eric Mona, will actually PALE in comparison to Anna's completed work. (I doubt I'll have the wall space!)

A 3d globe would be nice, eh? .... problem is... and my GH knowledge is not nearly as vast as others... but what's on the other landmasses ?? do we guess? ... I dunno... but it would be something I would have an interest in

Yup RP, the vocab around these parts can be pretty colourful but I promise to leave out all of the blue words!

That is the big problem with a GH globe Delgon - personally, I'd be quite chuffed with just seeing how all the continents fit on the globe. However...from the rare (yet increasing) forays into this subject, I think places like Mysteria (the original D&D world), Blackmoor, Empire of the Petal Throne and Frank Mentzers Aquaria could be considered as parts of Oerth. Even Kara-Tur and Hollow-World was mentioned in some places! I've yet to have a shufty for maps on these places but I daresay I will at some point.

Then again, why not incorporate Faerun or Krynn or Athas, etc. Not something I'd do and it'd annoy the hell out of all them SpellJammers out there!

My pleasure Anna! Any encouragement I can give to help along your project will be given freely and by the shovel load!

Thanks for my tagline Ravells!
    Last edited by BobCarolgees; 05-01-2008 at 09:18 PM.
    De do doe dont de doe.