Thread: First map, try not to laugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Oh and for the record, i like my mountains!!!!! LOL basically this map isn't suppose to be top of the line realistic. as i've been playing around with the story behind the map. it was given to the character by his father, who was an adventurer(of some sort, havent nailed done the deets on the dad yet) and the father created the map himself. this is going to be a secret, magical map, which i intend on making 2 versions, the second being more detailed and alot less shabby. it is one of 5 magical items in my story. a pair of boots, a cloak, a sword, a wand. and this map. the map is going to be similar to the marauders map from harry potter, except that the only foot prints shone on the map, come from the boots. basically this is going to be in place in order to tell your EXACT location. the map is also going to have a zooming option and searching option to the character once unlocked. it's basically going to be like GPS on an ipad .... except more precise, less technological, and definitely less annoying.

Guild Novice

Any better?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maaaap.png 
Views:	242 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	45905

i'm thinking i may take out the color but i kinda like it.. idk, it was just a test thing... idk, tell me what ya think