Oh! I'm new to the thread, so I apologize that this wasn't enough detail. Here's the link you gave me with my details in it:

Subject

See above for the description.
I'd like for the whole city to be about six miles wide (like, half of manhattan) and about six miles tall. i guess, per inch......in the drawing I made (which I am unable to upload, sorry. it was only a sketch of the outlines of each district) it was about one mile per inch, so, double that.....i'd say, officially, .3 miles per inch, but feel free to mess around with it.

Style
I guess a city that has the style of this http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/Glastona.png You know, the straight-forward, slightly 3D look? basically the classic city cartographer. i don't know how else to describe it. I'd like it to be in color, please.

Quality & Size

I guess anything that anyone can come up with. I can't pay for it, so I'm not expected Michelangelo or anything. I guess just normal quality. As for size, maybe 24 inches by 24 inches? slightly smaller works, anything larger works too.

Time Constraints

None. Take your time.

Copyright
The artist will retain copyright of the map.

Contact Details

pinkjaguar12--gmail.com
(convert -- to @)

I think that's it! hopefully that was a bit more detailed. can't wait to see what people come up with!