Thread: Hello World

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I like the off-map texture you've used on the dungeon maps. Very cool.

On the regional map, the three rivers that flow together north of the lake need some sort of destination. The simplest would simply be to connect them with the lake. That provides an outlet. Otherwise, and this may make for an interesting game option, a cavern into which the river flows. There would be seasonal changes in water level and erosion which would allow for exploring along the river's edge under ground and all the challenges that presents. It also makes things a bit easier for the GM since the players can't go in too many unexpected directions.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected forkandahalf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1080359.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	46185
    Here is a re-upload with better quality and an explanation. The dotted lines throughout the map are main paths and thoroughfares in this part of the world. I am thinking for the Tri-River, below Grunchen, that I will put some kind of marsh/wetland or a series of caves and cliffs that the river may have cut through. The wavy lines by Farenos are hills and the ones by Kreaire is a mountain range. I am open to more suggestions, however this map will remain black and white. From now on I will also be doing maps on smaller paper so that way I may be able to scan it in and avoid confusion.

Thank you for the tips and questions so far.