Thread: Greetings!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

I think that the Sound of Music really ought to be quoted more often. *Walks away humming*

Welcome to the Guild

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Phae O' Brien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    I think that the Sound of Music really ought to be quoted more often. *Walks away humming*

Welcome to the Guild
    Thumbs up to you sir, for I believe the same thing!

You will be seeing me quite a lot to be honest, Mr Arsheesh. My first map is already half way to its completion!
    “Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.”Neil Gaiman

Welcome, Phae. I look forward to your work. I'm drawn by your approach in cartography and cultural references. Are you willing to post works in progress, or do you plan to share only finished work?

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Phae O' Brien's Avatar

To be completely honest, I haven't thought about it and now my first complete physical atlas is uploaded already. I guess I could post some of its WIPs or start doing that with my next project.

If you would like to see my first attempt in mapping, this here is the thread I've opened. Atlas of Terra Antigua
    “Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.”Neil Gaiman