Thread: Adventure author learns cartography

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Awesome and welcome aboard. Torstan has been pretty busy lately with a huge commission and the whole Higgs-Bosun party lately but he still comes around so don't worry if he's a bit slow responding at the moment.

You can do as mentioned though and read all his tutorials and stuff, that will help get you rolling. Plus there are a few folks here willing to give help to those asking. Just post up a WIP in the appropriate thread and you will be on your way.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Thank you to everyone for the greetings and providing some places to start. I have a couple adventures on Adventureaweek.com to catch up on, then I'll be devoting some free time to learning the basics of cartography.

For anyone interested in getting involved in our site you can submit your work through this email: submit {at} adventureaweek.com