Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: [Brushes & Other Tools] Schwarzkreuz Map-Elements Collection

Hey, Schwarzkreuz. Firstly, your brushes are amazing. Secondly, you are amazing.

Anyways, could I use your brushes for a variety of purposes? I want to use them in the non-commercial game I'm making with friends. I, of course, will leave you credits in either the credits of the game or the maps themselves (though I believe that they'd be quite the eyesore after a while).

Another thing, I want to improve my map-making skills, and I want to help other people. So, I was thinking, could I use your brushes to make maps for people over here? I'd have them credit you and me, of course.

If you don't want to let me, I understand. I'll try to make my own (even though I can barely draw a stickman lol) to make my maps.
    Last edited by Chiko; 06-10-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Hi! Fitstly, thank you for your great work!

but, It appears that the file Aldebaran_Grand_Set.zip is no longer available. maybe link is dead. Where can i get that copy of these brushes set?

thanks!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Same here, seconding len, the Aldebaran set appears to be offline. I don't want to revive any non-used topics, just trying to track that set down because holy **** your work is amazing, and it's so very, very wonderful to see you give to the community so often and with such heart. Poeple like you keep the world going 'round, mate.

Blog Entries

you are aware that this is a thread from 2012
    and that the error reported in 2014 was not fixed

that website is no longer there
    --- 90 seconds to Midnight ---
    --------

--- Penguin power!!! ---

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

I am, which is why I explicitly stated that I wasn't looking to revive old topics, but if someone in the Guild that actually has that .zip could re-upload it, that would be blissful.

The Guild won't allow attachments of that size unfortunately. Not sure if Schwarzkreuz has a DeviantArt page, or some other site where he might have uploaded the brushes? You could perhaps do a search for the file name and see if anything turns up? Either that or PM him and ask if he is willing to share them again. It's possible they're no longer freely available and we'd have to respect the artist's wishes in this.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Oh Gosh thats ancient history. I have a look ok? Hope I find them.

Yeah, sorry for reviving the topic so far after the last message, I forgot to check how long the gap had been :-/
    I've not been able to find anything close to these brushes online anywhere, so thought I'd check before I tried to create something similar myself!
    Thanks for having a look Schwarzkreuz. Your work is very impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    Here are several Hundreads of free Mountains from my past projects. You can use them for free personal Usage, but please contact me before using them for comercial uses.
    Where can I download the ABR file for this?

Well if there's no ABR file, can someone explain how to make one from the image provided?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast