Thread: Brushes, Etc. from Chashio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for this Cashio.

If I start without a selection active I get the error 'the command expand is not currently available'

If I start with a selection active I get a 'could not complete this action because of a program error'

I'm using CS4. Any idea as to what might be going wrong?

Looking at the action step by step, the problem seems to be at this step here:

>Fill
    From 12.417 inches, 9.778 inches

I'm guessing those specific measurements mean that the action only works on a canvas of a particular size?

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post

Looking at the action step by step, the problem seems to be at this step here:

>Fill
    From 12.417 inches, 9.778 inches

I'm guessing those specific measurements mean that the action only works on a canvas of a particular size?
    Interesting.... I hadn't thought it would fill an open selection using specific measurements, didn't think to check. I'll see if I can figure it out for you.

Edit: Oh yea, okay... I'll fix them and update the file. No problem. heh! Learn something new every day. Thank you for picking that out ravells.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ogre isle.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	53279

Edit: Okay... that should do it. The file has been replaced in the folder, so just download the atn once more and you should be all set.
    Last edited by Chashio; 04-04-2013 at 11:24 AM.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram