Thread: Request for assistance in drawing a world map.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi Zemation! Good of you to post. I doubt I'll have the time (I might, but who knows), however I wanted to just add 2 little pointers:

1) you have many rivers, which violate basic rules of hydrology in that they flow across whole continents and disregard elevations - is this on purpose and explained or an error that would be corrected in the final map?

2) for a paid map it is a good idea to post at least a ball-park figure of what you can afford. Otherwise the [paid?] tag might be more appropriate!

Cheers and have a good one!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Lukc View Post

1) you have many rivers, which violate basic rules of hydrology in that they flow across whole continents and disregard elevations - is this on purpose and explained or an error that would be corrected in the final map?

2) for a paid map it is a good idea to post at least a ball-park figure of what you can afford. Otherwise the [paid?] tag might be more appropriate!
    1, It was a completely rough draft map, there are certain aspects of nation location and a couple cities they I want but the whole map is actually old and fully subject to change.

2. I don't even know where to start and I don't want to undercut anybodies efforts. I'm looking around a ball park figure of what i can afford of up to $30.