Thread: Help with a map to role-playing with friends.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Hello.
    Well, I have nearly ready the zones map (which will only serve as a reference). And ... I already made the decision.

I would like to thank you to both. They were very good to help someone for free, I am very happy!. Yospeck, thank you very much for being the first to get to work on my map and accept the modifications I wanted.
    However, the Ilanthar's work was the most resembled what I wanted at first ... the form was respected and the colors are good. So I decided to go with you, Ilanthar. I hope you wanna go on with my map too, haha.

There are some changes that, if not too difficult to implement, I'd like you to add:

-The resolution, I want to increase a little. Remember that I want to make a poster with map, and the size will be in A1 format, so the definition is important.
    -The mountains if you can improve a little.
    -I would like the black thin edges.
    -If you Add an old style to the map would be nice.
    -The river water has the same color as the sea water.
    -I wonder if the names can be changed after you finish the map. That is, if I want to add or change some names, I'd like to give me a map without the names so I can add them later.

Nothing more for now. I wonder if, after you apply the changes, you can change more things... That is, if I do not like something when you complete the map, I want to know if you can change some things anyway.
    If some changes can not be made, no problem.

Seriously guys, thank you very much to both.
    I will publish more information on the continent when you want.

Thank you!
    Greetings to everyone.

PS: This map has some incredible mountains and rivers. Also the color and forests...
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...source=message
    Last edited by Facubaci; 08-13-2012 at 09:11 PM.