Hello. Sorry for the delay.
Well, I finished drawing the sketch of the first map for any person of good heart who want help me, haha.

I wanna ask something: I have the names of the regions that are on the map. Do I add them now?, or, after making the entire map of the continent, I pass another photo with the names? As you wish.

This first map is Rovendor, the entire continent itself. There are three areas "large", which are separated by water:
-Strangor (highest, middle)
-Glimghard (small, right)
-Strateglass (the small, down).
It is also defined in different areas with different climates, (I'll upload a photo of the confined areas, but in a old map).

I specified the style above; if you can re-draw would be good (outline, reliefs, forests and oceans). The things you see fit.

Anyone wishing to do so, I would appreciate it with all my heart. If you have any questions, feel free to tell me, I will answer with as much detail as possible (I have descriptions of how areas are).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rovendor IV.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	47269

That is Rovendor. References:
-Dark red point: capital of the elves.
-Red points: Elven villages.
-Yellow point: capital of the dwarves.
-Dark blue point: capital of the humans.
-Blue points: humans villages.

There's more references, but I do not want to publish as much of my stuff until someone takes this map. I have more maps as reference too.
In the next days perhaps I will upload the next map.

Thank you very much. I hope someone will take pity on me, haha.
Greetings to all, and I hope that you have a good day.