Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: the High-empire of Korachan and the Inner Sea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you think that you could upload a picture of it somewhere else so i can see full res image of it. would love it so much

Great map tons of detail love it.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kitchris View Post
    Do you think that you could upload a picture of it somewhere else so i can see full res image of it. would love it so much

Great map tons of detail love it.
    well, the only full res image I have is the PSD (which is still very much a work in progress... especially now that the only device i owned from which i could use photoshop is now kaput). the closest thing ton full i have are the four corner images on the first post on this thread. they can be stitched together pretty easily on most image manipulation software (i only had to divide the image due to the uploading restrictions on the site)

Beautiful! A work of art.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Hi! Just wanted to say that when I found these forums, this map kept me from checking out the rest of the site for a long time Couldn't stop looking at it. So amazing.

Blog Entries

All your works are really amazing!
    I like specially the ancient hand-drawn style you are able to give them.

Fantastic map.

I had to join the site to say that this is the map I would really love to make once I progress far enough in constructing my world. 'Tis truly incredible.

If you took commissions I would throw oodles of money at you - oodles I say!

As it is, I'm going to have to mine this thread to pick up as much about your process as I can. The consideration for plate tectonics, climate, etc... is truly admirable (even if it was in hindsight - which isn't it always anyway, heh).
    Last edited by Basileus; 05-01-2013 at 01:27 PM.

thanks always nice to see people liking what i do. it helps with the motivation.

and in case youre interested, i do do commissions, so yo ucan start throwing the oodles my way

You just made my day, sir.

I'm probably at least several months away from having the kind of organized detail I'd like to have ready if I were to commission a piece, but what would be your preferred method to be contacted "properly" in the future? Through this site, or your blog, or something else...?

I will freely admit, commissioning a map would be a bit of a new experience for me. I have commissioned artwork before, but since mapping and worldbuilding are so intertwined, I'm sure the process for maps is a bit different than "normal" illustrations.
    Last edited by Basileus; 05-01-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Sounds interesting . Send me an email: vehemer at hotmail . Com with any info you have & we can take it from there

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast