Thread: CC3 Question : Is this still alive?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mateus090985's Avatar

CC4 is not in the planing as long as I know. But it does not mean that they have not being working. ProFantasy have lauched A LOT of material and upgrades for CC and their add on and are still working on upgrading others products. I know that they are planing a update in CC3 like the one that turned CC2 in CC2 Pro.

The News page is this one: http://forum.profantasy.com/comments...page=2#Item_13

And one tip. First buy only the CC3. Go adquiring products as you learn the basics and really feel the necessity for more options. CC3 plus the free symbols on internet is already a GREAT product.

And I REALLY sugest that you get the Tome of Ultimate Mapping togheter with CC3: http://www.profantasy.com/products/tome.asp

Ditto what Mateus said....buy CC3 for $40 and then get the add-ons as you see fit...

I know I read somewhere that they are currently working on a Perspectives 3 and updates for the source maps packs. The annuals are also a really good monthly update to subscribe to.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mateus090985's Avatar

Perceptives and characters are being upgrated. I think that all the rest (apart form Source that is also begining to be worked on) all the rest is already up to date.