Some of your rivers that run during the rainy season can be a bit long Landorl. You've got a spur of one that runs under the "Nam" in Nam Brakar that looks almost Nile length.

Strange as it sounds, you may want to delete the rivers northeast of Zantyl on the other side of the mountain range. Too large an area without rivers looks unnatural to be sure, but that area looks like it would be in the rain shadow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_shadow) of the mountain range.

You might also want to think about coloration on the map. I like the palette you are using--its simple with few colors. However, the white smudges and the light green on the desert and arid portions in the west is not as distinctive as it could be. You might want to experiment with light tan or another technique. If you like what you've got, great, but I think some way of better defining what is lush and grassy from what is not would help (though I don't want your map to look like an escapee from a Light Brite factory).

As for the jungles, is there something that can blur the features and reduce the white patches between the coloration. Granted, a jungle is going to have plenty of clearings, but the Akothi jungles look really "patchy".

Despite my brickbats, you are off to a good start, keep it up.