The map looks sharp and colorful Landorl. I like what I see so far and I'm curious to see how this turns out.

I did have a few brickbats, but they are more matters of personal preference than anything "wrong" with the map itself.

First, is there some other type of font you could use? I'm not sure if its the font shape or the fact that the letters are white outlined in red, but something about the names on the map isn't doing it for me.

Second, is there some type of massaging you could do with the feature that depicts the Jungles of Akothi? I know whatever you're using is simply a deeper color that what you use to depict the forests (which look good), but it looks less like a feature and more like dark green smudges on the map.

Lastly, are the "broken" rivers that you have in the west and northwest of the map meant to signify dried riverbeds or rivers that only run during the rainy season? I'm not sure if you are trying to show semi-arid, arid, or desert terrains in those regions. The rivers are not a problem per se, but its that they're depicted on light green regions that is throwing it off for me. I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at.

Take my advice with a grain of salt Landorl, the map looks good as is--but with a bit of finishing it can be even better. When its finished, consider it yoinked