Thread: Das Qala

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I really like it (...and if your drawing skills are "between OK and Bad" then we need to seriously revise the scale to make room for my abominations - hence the reason I use CC3 and occasionally photoshop). I'm not sure if it would kill the aesthetic, but i'd be interested to see how it'd look with a little more subtle shading and/or color.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Carbus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
    I really like it (...and if your drawing skills are "between OK and Bad" then we need to seriously revise the scale to make room for my abominations - hence the reason I use CC3 and occasionally photoshop). I'm not sure if it would kill the aesthetic, but i'd be interested to see how it'd look with a little more subtle shading and/or color.
    hahaha I forgot to mention that its only a skecth, the shading is coming after I finish the main lines!
    Thanks for the reply!