Thread: City Map: I never did find out the name for this one ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I like the handdrawn nature and sheer diversity of your maps on your facebook page-city, dungeon, overland, encounter and so on. One map I hope you manage to finish and post here is the map for that Paris/Haven/Tharbad like city (the one on two banks of a river and an island in the middle) that you have been working on for the past few months. The scope and the sheer amount of effort that have gone into it are amazing.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Kolyana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebax2k View Post
    I like the handdrawn nature and sheer diversity of your maps on your facebook page-city, dungeon, overland, encounter and so on. One map I hope you manage to finish and post here is the map for that Paris/Haven/Tharbad like city (the one on two banks of a river and an island in the middle) that you have been working on for the past few months. The scope and the sheer amount of effort that have gone into it are amazing.
    HAHAHHA, yeah, that one is a MONSTER. I took it on unpaid, with the understanding that I'd fit it between commissions ... and then commissions duly rushed in to fill any free time, lol. Still, that map in all of it's 24"x18" goodness will be STELLAR when completed.