Looks really good. The monolithic single mountains seem to match a scale of a hundred or so miles across the whole map, yet from other cues I suspect it's supposed to be many hundreds of miles across, yes? More finely divided mountainous areas would match that --- ranges instead of lone peaks? I can't suggest *how* to do that though. Too, your mountains as colored say all are bare rock - none have trees or grass cover, even on the lowest slopes.

The font and size you use for sea names effectively communicates "hand-lettered", yet the mechanics of that is tough to believe. Think if your cartographer painstakingly did all the outlined city names by hand, with some really tiny, sharp nib. Would he then use a veritable brush to do the seas? I dunno - maybe he would ... in your world I guess you can dictate the customs and standards in use :-). Looking at that razor-sharp, beautiful border -- is the map intended to imply hand-work? If instead it was hand-etched on printing plates, I'd expect a more precise font for the big stuff like seas and the Abbadilon title.

Any tweaking though would just take a fine map and make it fantastic. It's good already, and as you note by its forum, it's finished. You handle the subtle colors/textures to show woods vs. grasslands very well. While the coastal routes fight a bit with the coastal wave-patterns, I don't see any big change to help that. Maybe a bit more distinction in color between the two line types? The routes a bit blacker and the waves a bit bluer?

Good stuff - I hope we see more !