Thread: RPG City Map Generator to SVG Converter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected

It keeps crashing on me.. I am using CG 5.4 and windows 7 64bit.. I drop the file like it says, and hit enter.. Works for a sec and crashes..

edit wrong file added lol..
    Small Village.zip
    Last edited by ruff; 09-22-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Hmmm. I'm guessing since you're running win7 64bit that ram is not a problem..I can't check that file right now, but I'm guessing "small village" means it's not a very big city.

Try making sure that the .sgs file is in the same directory as the program and see if that helps.

Sometimes I get a crash on the windows version with a really big city, but then the linux version works fine. Maybe it needs recompiling with a better compiler...

I should really start quoting people to make it clear who I'm talking to. I don't normally participate in such active threads...

I've also attempted the Windows form (Win7, 64bit) utilizing a city record from RPGCG 5.40. Changing over to *.svg works, yet just for a little piece of the roads. Bringing in it to Illustrator CS4 produces one layer with some road ways. Any other individual with this issue?