jbgibson thanks for the incentive! I was afraid that the story would turn out lame, but Im really enjoying as I build.

So in this new WIP, I changed the perspective, now the map being depicted by one of the survivors, Alexandre Fortes. He used the layout given by the N.R.B. (New Republic of Brazil), and started to make notes in the days he was kept as a prisoner. It seems that, people that were immune to the Mentis Continere, were captured and used as slaves to the outpost. Alexandre one day was able to escape, when a group of bandits started to attack the outpost, then he used the back tunnels (infested with bestillions, a mutant type of rat) to run from the place. In the map he labels all the rooms, offices and structures of the outpost, as well as telling some of his experience when he was a slave.

Hope you guys like this new style, the texts are in lorem ipsum, but I´ll write the correct texts later. And also forgive the poor drawing of the rooms, Im still seeing if it´ll work, with only the labels, or with the exact drawings.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leblonmall3.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	48485