Thread: World Project

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected BISHDP's Avatar

Certainly. I would love to. Attached is the history of my world, from creation to present day, the state of each major race in today's society, and some historical accounts of a select few heroes from ancient times. I am currently reworking the country breakouts to include current political structure, economics, and the prevelence and control of magic. Below is some basic stuff people who grew up in the world would be aware of.

Tan'et

World:
    ...The world functions much the same as earth. It has the same size, tilt, seasons, days, and temperatures. The known world centers around the southern hemisphere around the Ocean of Fire. The south-eastern continent of Bremen is the most populated and explored. The Kingdom of Du'Lar is the most powerful and prominent kingdom on that continent. The other know continents are the land of Lliira in the west and Merahna in the north. Trade across the ocean is common but not as prominent as trade amongst the eastern kingdoms.

Planes:
    Since the time of the Collapse, the connection between the planes has been sealed by the gods, prohibiting denizens from other planes to cross into the material world. Few have even seen a denizen from another plane and they have been relegated to stories of myth and legend. Only the darkest magic, outlawed on pain of death for any of its practitioners, is said to be able to breach the seals and force creatures from other planes into this world. As such, Summoner’s are the worst of criminals and hunted wherever they go. Even the common folk will burn a summoner at the stake if they are found in town.

Edit: The Third Age was the multiyear campaign that my players played through. The (group) references are their as I have yet to get them to agree on a name.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BISHDP; 10-11-2012 at 04:01 PM.