Carol Mayer awoke to find herself lying in a cot surrounded by a blue glow. She felt a moment of terror until she saw the tall humanoid sitting next to her. His face was impassive as he spoke" You were warned of the dangers of the energy container" Mayer nearly laughed, if she didn't know better she would have sworn he sounded annoyed. She sat up and realized that she felt much better. She was mildly surprised to see her crew gathered in the room some were even smiling at her. She turned back to the alien. "I have so many questions for you I don't know where to start" He rose and turned away from her. "I have only one question for you Captain Mayer, Will your people attack this world again?" This time Carol KNEW she heard anger in his voice. She couldn't blame him. The arrogance of Interworld Energy and it's puppet the USMG was staggering. She could only imagine what that soulless bastard Parker Northrup was planning for this world. She looked at the alien and nodded. "Yes but please understand that we have no control over that. These people that attacked you they do not represent all of our people." He turned back to look at her. "You attack and destroy worlds for their rocks? You have no understanding of the damage you do." Carol Mayer thought she knew what he was talking about. Surely the aliens had been aware of Interworld's plundering of other worlds." Again I cannot emphasize enough the fact that we have no control over those situations." The alien looked down at her with that impassive stare. "You take no responsibility for your people's actions, you claim to abhor them but you do nothing to stop them from happening. Your people's actions threaten the universe but your arrogance prohibits you from caring..." Mayer watched as the tall humanoid clenched his fists and walked away. She stood and followed him. "Threatens the universe?" she asked " We are a tiny and insignificant species compared to the universe we are no threat." The alien turned and looked directly at her. "You asked me what this device contained, do you want to know? DO you want to see what your actions threaten? How your insignificant species can in fact destroy everything?" There was no mistaking the anger in his voice now. She merely nodded terrified of what he was about to show her.....

Destroying the universe??... Oh my Carol has really done it now...

This is what I'm calling the "Center" it will be an addition to the main map depicting the "secret" of this project. These structures were designed and created in Sketchup and finished in GIMP.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The center.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	543.0 KB 
ID:	48566