First off let me say that this is very nice. Hand drawn maps have such a nice feel to them. To answer your question I have to ask you a question. What are you trying to accomplish with this map? Are you trying simply to convey information? If so The map is fine. You could scan it into a digital format and color it and it would be a very nice functional map. If you are trying to create something more "artsy" there are hundreds of things you could do. Simply adding color and some shadowing would go a long way to creating "art" If you are looking for an "atlas" style map there is much information in the tutorial section of the forum that could help you achieve this. I always ask myself what the purpose of a map is. For me it is always about the story so the "feel" and the "atmosphere of the map is the most important thing. Once you know what you are trying to do with a map it is much easier to take the next steps. Having said all of that here is something to remember: If you like it and it does what you need it to do then it is good enough. Most importantly have fun.