Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
This is a great looking map. Not sure what the river police would say but for me, thats the best part. The only thing that I would work on (and not sure if its too late in the process to modify) is the mountains - which look great, but i'd actually like to see more of them and more diversity in terms of size (length and width). Either way, something to be proud of.
Thanks. As far as the river goes the height map and general geology was created in Wilbur so it's got to be fairly accurate. The mountains I agree with you on I might go back and make some changes there.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
I like the general layout; nice spread of land forms. The only thing really bugging me is the fragmentation around the coasts. Is that something endemic to the process, or will that be cleaned up later on? Also, the oceans aren't going to stay black, are they?
The fragmentation is most likely from my original land mass creation. I usually go in after the threshold pass and clean up any artifacts. I missed that step here. I could go back and re create the land mass and I'll probably do that. As far as the oceans I plan on adding some texture at some point.