With "me being me" I went back and started this over again. I went over what I was trying to do with this map and realized that it was just to do something "different" and maybe tell a (another) story along the way. With deepest apologies to arsheesh I have abandoned his excellent tutorial and struck out on my own. I present the beginnings of the "new" Grenna Imperium.....

His Most Holy Majesty Overking of Grenna and Protector of the known world: Emperor Keoth Indirin sipped his drink carefully. A lifetime of training had instilled him with a heightened sense of taste and smell. He could detect the barest hint of poison or other unwanted additions to his food and drink. He did of course employ food tasters and since the fool was still breathing Indrinin was reasonably sure the drink was safe. Below him in the capital city the celebration was going full swing. There were street performances and food vendors everywhere. His subjects graciously given a day free from labor were celebrating the tenth year anniversary of Indirin's coronation as Emperor. Later that night the massive Amphitheater would be filled to capacity for the nights entertainment. Emperor Keoth Indirin smiled. It was going to be a very good day......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Kingdom of Aetrina Stage 1.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	48873