Thank your for your advices Freodin.

You asked that what for is this map, well mainly it is just for me to help to track down my ideas but I am intend to create Tolkien style map for readers when my books some day is ready, but there is a very long way to go before it that.

Actually you give me a good critique about things that I wouldn't otherwise even thing.

You are right about that I should focus on those areas where my story happens and actually that is what I am intend to do but I just want to make rough map to show the whole world because the plot of my book is involved whit politics and so...I need to have world map to show all the areas at least for my self. You might be right that I should rethink the landscape to make it less rectangular. I need to thing about that.

So maybe I should now let the world map just be for now and use it as reference and start making city maps and regional maps for those areas where the story mainly takes place... So that would be maybe couple of regional maps and then some city maps and that should cover the needs at least for some time.

You don't discourage me at all, quite opposite it is good to read critique that actually helps me to see my own mistakes and therefore make my work better.