I'm not really a fan of this map.

The color scheme is drab, and I find myself wondering why this supposed Elven map, or map of an Elven land, is so lacking in enchantment value.

I like it better when it is not zoomed in, compared to when it is zoomed in - particularly in regard to the visual appeal of the mountains are concerned.

The font is not one that I particularly care for, but that would likely be a less glaring issue for me, if you had also bothered to sub-title the various Elven place names in English. In essence, I yearn for a common frame of reference, so that I can better grasp and better understand the land that I am looking at.

The key, itself, is barren. It's bare. It's bereft of interest. Why isn't there a visual Elven touch, there? The font, alone, does not the map make, and neither does the font, alone, make the key. The distance bar in that key imbues the map with a rather sterile impression on the visual sense. Surely, this is a crime against Elven humanity. Which makes me wonder, what is the Elven equivalent for humanity, anyway?

The trees strike me more as groups of trees, than as forests. I think that the map needs more detailing, more fleshing out with small details, in order for the forests that you've populated this world with to take on a life of their own.

In a nutshell, this map is unworthy of the Elves.