Thread: Greetings!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Greetings!

Hi,

I'm Tim and I form one half of Steeluloid Bespoke Cartography (the other half, David, joined some days ago - I'm here on his recommendation).

I should say that in terms of actual cartography I'm very much a beginner. My role within SBC tends more toward the technical side. For example, I'm currenly working on an Android app to allow satellite navigation over custom-drawn maps. I'm not a stranger to artwork though, and I hope to learn a lot from this site.

So, 'Hello Everyone'

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Welcome to the Guild Tim! Well this is the best place to begin. There are tons of great tutorials here to help you get started. Feel free to post up a WIP of your tester maps and ask for critique; it's a great way to glean new techniques.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh