Thread: Wolves Fall Castle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Awesome...the only thing I might suggest is to soften/blur the shadow on the towers...aside from that, I would probably label this thing done.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

The "handing over" ceremony had been completed and the Lord General and his family along with two hundred soldiers and support staff were now the first inhabitants of what was being called "Wolves Fall Castle" Chief Architect Lolln felt a sense of pride as he rode away from the castle back down the long road to Riverhewn.....

Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
    Awesome...the only thing I might suggest is to soften/blur the shadow on the towers...aside from that, I would probably label this thing done.
    Thanks and I wasn't sure if the shadows were "too much" or not they did seem a little "regular" I blurred them and lowered the opacity a bit. Thanks so much for all your feedback during this project.

I'd like to present the "completed to the best of my current knowledge and skill" version of Wolves Fall Castle. I really want to thank Jacktannery for all the inspiration and the great elements that he created for me to steal and re-work. Thanks to everyone that offered comments and feedback and please keep it coming. *EDIT* I decided to remove the grid. Making it fit would have meant making tiny specks of all the objects and I didn't want to do that. My old nemesis.....SCALE...

Object Credits
    Original Tower Roofs: Kergon Dundjinni
    Reworked Tower Roofs: (modified by me) Jacktannery
    Original Wall Segments: Jacktannery
    Well: Aegean Greytales Nook
    Horses: Alynnalizza Dundjinni
    Anvils: Alynnalizza Greytales Nook
    Tubs: Greytale Greytales Nook

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolf's Fall Castle.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	3.75 MB 
ID:	49445
    Last edited by jtougas; 10-27-2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Updated Image
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.