Been working alot on the world, mostly Tres Sorares but also another land, or country. Still, i have pretty much no clue what i'm doing in Photoshop, but atleast my players can see the map and understand it.

Nadrimmar was the first city map i tried to do, and i have a tendency to overdo effects. Hopefully i will learn with time

Keshrot is the land just west of Kaltora, and are governed by a priesthood. They have seven knights, paladins or holy warriors which seeks out the interests of their god and country as they are sent away to journey through faraway lands.

Intral, is a place quite far away from Tres Sorares, and with that a quite big difference in their culture and daily life.

Sidenote.
The group i've been DMing for about 8 months in this campaign world seem to enjoy the setting, so far only one has died but that's more because of luck, they push their chances from time to time, and sometimes the gamble plays out of their favor, sometimes not

Keshrot

And the capital of Keshrot.

Intral, the yet unexplored land. ( They've stuck to the region they started and haven't done that much travelling. )