Thread: Cadonius - WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hehe, well it's Drakar och Demoner: Expert. And some houserules/modifications to rules from the good old, Sinkadus

Yeah, took a break today from mapmaking. Trying out the new x-com, but i can see that my world project will reach 200+ hours easy. Alot of work, but it's really fun when your playergroup explores the world. But the maps i've posted now are far from done, they are more like experiments since it was a long time since i even touched the programs.

But city walls and towers is my real weakness lol, but i guess it will come and hit me in the head sooner or later ^^

Default Update. -

Been working alot on the world, mostly Tres Sorares but also another land, or country. Still, i have pretty much no clue what i'm doing in Photoshop, but atleast my players can see the map and understand it.

Nadrimmar was the first city map i tried to do, and i have a tendency to overdo effects. Hopefully i will learn with time

Keshrot is the land just west of Kaltora, and are governed by a priesthood. They have seven knights, paladins or holy warriors which seeks out the interests of their god and country as they are sent away to journey through faraway lands.

Intral, is a place quite far away from Tres Sorares, and with that a quite big difference in their culture and daily life.

Sidenote.
    The group i've been DMing for about 8 months in this campaign world seem to enjoy the setting, so far only one has died but that's more because of luck, they push their chances from time to time, and sometimes the gamble plays out of their favor, sometimes not

Keshrot

And the capital of Keshrot.

Intral, the yet unexplored land. ( They've stuck to the region they started and haven't done that much travelling. )